- “This book isn't just rock'n'roll, it's a roller coaster through fifty years of memory lane!”
- “This volume brings together some incredible pictures spanning the past fifty years.”
- “If it's large-scale satisfaction you crave for your super fan, this 13-inch-by-13-inch tome will do the trick…”
- “It’s like leafing through the portrait album of five Dorian Gary’s, marvelling as fresh faces turn craggy and corrupt…The Rolling Stones contains 550 pages of truly fantastic images that show the group at their most terrifying, beautiful, debauched and ridiculous.”
- “There are coffee table books, and then there are huge, fantastic publications so weighty that they’re likely to shunt your table a couple of inches closer to the floor. It's breathtaking.”
- “A mammoth photography book with about 500 pages of glossy images, as well as illustrations, spanning more than half a century.”
- “The definitive, authorized history of the world’s greatest rock ‘n’ roll band.”
- “For the devoted fan, this beautifully produced, hefty volume could provide the ultimate satisfaction.”
The Rolling StonesEdition of 1,150SUMO size hardcover in clamshell box, 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 in.), with 3 fold-outs and silkscreen printed chapter openers, 518 pages10000Edition: English
This edition is sold out. However, occasionally, copies do become available again. Please register on our waiting list so we can inform you if this edition, or anything similar comes up.
Collector’s Edition (No. 451–1,600), each numbered and signed by the band members of the Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones10000
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Rolling Stones!
The definitive, authorized illustrated history of the world’s greatest rock ’n’ roll band
- Over 500 pages of incredible images from some of the world’s greatest photographers, including David Bailey, Peter Beard, Cecil Beaton, Bob Bonis, Anton Corbijn, Annie Leibovitz, Gered Mankowitz, Helmut Newton, Norman Parkinson, Bent Rej, and Ethan Russel
- A foreword written by President Bill Clinton
- Three new essays from award-winning writers David Dalton, Waldemar Januszczak, and Luc Sante
- Appendix including Stones in the media, a Stones timeline, a discography, and photographers’ biographies
Collector’s Edition (No. 451–1,600), all numbered and signed by Mick, Keith, Charlie, and Ronnie!
Also available in six Art Editions, each limited to 75 copies and with a signed photographic print.
Reuel Golden is the former editor of the British Journal of Photography and the Photography editor at TASCHEN. His TASCHEN titles include: Mick Rock: The Rise of David Bowie, both London and New York Portrait of a City books, The Rolling Stones, Her Majesty, the National Geographic editions, the David Bailey SUMO and Andy Warhol. Polaroids.
The Rolling StonesEdition of 1,150SUMO size hardcover in clamshell box, 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 in.), with 3 fold-outs and silkscreen printed chapter openers, 518 pages
ISBN 978-3-8365-4721-5Edition: English