The James Bond Archives. Art Edition No. 501–1,000 ‘No Time To Die’, 20212000Edition: EnglishAvailability: In Stock
The James Bond Archives is the ultimate companion to all things 007, covering the making of every single movie in the James Bond franchise, from Dr. No to the 25th film No Time To Die. With more than 1,007 images and an oral history featuring 150 members of cast and crew, this comprehensively updated Art Edition will delight fans of the most successful and longest-running film franchise in cinema history.
The James Bond Archives. Art Edition No. 501–1,000 ‘No Time To Die’, 20212000
Shaken, Not Stirred
The most complete account of the making of the James Bond series, in an Art Edition signed by Daniel Craig and 007 producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
“Bond, James Bond.” Since Sean Connery uttered those immortal words in 1962, the most dashing secret agent in the history of cinema has been charming and thrilling audiences worldwide. This impeccably British character created by author Ian Fleming has starred in 25 EON-produced films, played by six different actors over five decades.
EON Productions opened their archives of photos, designs, storyboards, and production materials to editor Paul Duncan, who spent two years researching over one million images and 100 filing cabinets of documentation. The result is the most complete account of the making of the series, covering every James Bond film ever made, beginning with Dr. No (1962) and ending with the 25th film No Time To Die (2021), including the spoof Casino Royale (1967) and Never Say Never Again (1983).
The wealth of previously unpublished photography, set designs, storyboards, and production memos is supplemented by an oral history recounted by over 150 cast and crew. From producers to stuntmen, directors to production designers, these personal narratives relate the true inside story from the Bond sets, offering outstanding insight into the personalities and processes behind the most successful and longest-running film franchise in cinema history. This book is a comprehensive tribute to the legend of James Bond.
The updated edition includes exclusive photography and new interviews with Daniel Craig, director Cary Fukunaga, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, and many others, revealing the full story behind the making of the emotionally charged No Time To Die.
- Signed by Daniel Craig, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
- Limited edition of 500 numbered copies
- Each comes with an archival, museum-quality photo print No Time To Die (2021), signed by photographer Greg Williams.
- Hardcover book in clamshell box with print in portfolio
- Made with unrestricted access to the Bond archives, this XXL tome recounts the history of James Bond in words and pictures
- Among the 1,100 images are many previously unseen stills, on-set photos, memos, documents, storyboards, posters, and designs, plus unused concepts, and alternative designs
- Behind-the-scenes stories from the people who were there: producers, directors, actors, screenwriters, production designers, special effects technicians, stuntmen, and other crew members
- Includes every Bond film from Dr. No (1962) to the 25th film No Time To Die (2021)
Also available in an alternative limited Art Edition (No. 1–500) with the signed print Casino Royale, 2006 by Greg Williams, and as an unlimited XXL edition.
Paul Duncan is a film historian whose TASCHEN books include The Star Wars Archives, The James Bond Archives, The Charlie Chaplin Archives, The Godfather Family Album, Taxi Driver, Film Noir, and Horror Cinema, as well as publications on film directors, film genres, and movie stars.
The James Bond Archives. Art Edition No. 501–1,000 ‘No Time To Die’, 2021Edition of 500Museum-quality print on archival paper, 50 x 60 cm; Hardcover volume in clamshell box with print in portfolio, 41.1 x 30 cm, 6.65 kg, 648 pages
ISBN 978-3-8365-8626-9Edition: English
No reviews have been posted for this item yet. Be the first to rate this product.