The New York Times 36 Hours. Europe. 3rd Edition50Availability: In Stock
The New York Times 36 Hours. Europe. 3rd Edition50
130 weekend wonders across Europe
With 130 expert itineraries from The New York Times’s popular 36 Hours column, this updated and revised third edition of the best-selling 36 Hours Europe reveals the continent’s brightest gems and best-kept secrets, including 20 new stories. From wine tastings in Burgundy to Flamenco in Seville, from historical Cyprus to easygoing Copenhagen, you’ll find the antique and the cutting-edge, the renowned and the unexpected, and all distilled into neat 36-hour schedules, so you can transform your weekends into European adventures.
- More than 4,500 hours’ worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay
- Practical recommendations for nearly 500 restaurants and over 400 hotels
- Comprehensive revisions to all 130 itineraries
- New destinations including Belgrade, the Amalfi Coast, Galway, and more
- Color-coded tabs for each region
- Nearly 750 photos
- 20 new stories
- Detailed city-by-city maps that pinpoint every stop on your itinerary
From Antwerp to Zurich, trust TASCHEN’s New York Times 36 Hours series with your next travel adventure.
Barbara Ireland edits the 36 Hours, Explorer, and forthcoming Cultured Traveler series of travel books in collaboration with The New York Times and TASCHEN. A writer and editor based in upstate New York, she is a former deputy Travel editor and deputy Op-Ed page editor at The New York Times. She is a graduate of Cornell University and was a John S. Knight journalism fellow at Stanford University.
The New York Times 36 Hours. Europe. 3rd EditionHardcover, 672 pages
ISBN 978-3-8365-7566-9Edition: French
ISBN 978-3-8365-8059-5Edition: Spanish
ISBN 978-3-8365-7338-2Edition: English