The James Bond Archives, Golden Edition No. 251–500 ‘You Only Live Twice’Edition of 250Hardcover with film strip and print in portfolio, 16.2 x 11.8 in., 13.68 lb, 600 pages5000Edition: English Availability: Sold Out
This edition is sold out. However, occasionally, copies do become available again. Please register on our waiting list so we can inform you if this edition, or anything similar comes up.
To commemorate 50 years of the James Bond franchise, editor Paul Duncan sifted through the vaults of EON Productions to source photos, storyboards, and production materials traversing every Bond film ever made. Previously unseen material recounts the fascinating history of James Bond. Signed by Daniel Craig, this covetable Art Edition includes an original strip of film from Dr. No and a signed set design print from Sir Ken Adam, the man who conceived the legendary Bond sets of the ’60s and ’70s.
Golden leather Art Edition, limited to 250 copies, each numbered and signed by Daniel Craig, with set design drawing for You Only Live Twice, 1967, by Sir Ken Adam
The James Bond Archives, Golden Edition No. 251–500 ‘You Only Live Twice’5000
Shaken, Not Stirred
Fifty years of Bond, James Bond
- Signed by Daniel Craig
- Limited edition of 250 numbered copies
- Each comes with an archival, museum-quality print signed by Sir Ken Adam, the man who conceived the legendary 1960s and 1970s Bond sets
- Bound in full leather with gold finish and gilded edges
- Comes with an original strip of a half second of film from Dr. No
“Bond, James Bond.” Since Sean Connery uttered those immortal words in 1962, the most dashing secret agent in the history of cinema has been charming and thrilling audiences worldwide. This impeccably British character created by author Ian Fleming has starred in 23 EON-produced films, played by six different actors over five decades.
To celebrate 50 years of this innovative franchise, EON Productions opened their archives of photos, designs, storyboards, and production materials to editor Paul Duncan, who spent two years researching over one million images and 100 filing cabinets of documentation. The result is the most complete account of the making of the series, covering every James Bond film ever made, beginning with Dr. No (1962) and ending with Skyfall (2012), including the spoof Casino Royale (1967) and Never Say Never Again (1983).
The stunning imagery is accompanied by an oral history recounted by over 150 cast and crew members, relating the true inside story of how the Bond films were made. Containing previously unpublished photography and artwork, as well as production memos from filming, this book is a comprehensive tribute to the legend of James Bond.
- Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the most successful and longest-running film franchise in cinema history!
- Made with unrestricted access to the Bond archives, this XL tome recounts the entire history of James Bond in words and pictures
- Among the 1,100 images are many previously unseen stills, on-set photos, memos, documents, storyboards, posters, and designs, plus unused concepts, and alternative designs
- Behind-the-scenes stories from the people who were there: producers, directors, actors, screenwriters, production designers, special effects technicians, stuntmen, and other crew members
- Includes every Bond film ever made, from Dr. No (1962) to Skyfall (2012)
James Bond films © 1962–2012 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation.
All rights reserved.
The James Bond Archives, Golden Edition No. 251–500 ‘You Only Live Twice’Edition of 250Hardcover with film strip and print in portfolio, 41.1 x 30 cm, 6.20 kg, 600 pages
ISBN 978-3-8365-4267-8Edition: English
No reviews have been posted for this item yet. Be the first to rate this product.