We are looking for a creative and passionate Content Curator at our office in London to oversee TASCHEN's online brand and visual identity through expert content curation and management of creative content.
- Curate and select content from TASCHEN's collection, reimagining and reworking it to create fresh, engaging, and visually captivating content which represents our brand and values and resonates with our audience.
- Elevate TASCHEN's online presence by integrating curated and reworked content across our website, social media channels, email campaigns, and other digital platforms.
- Lead the end-to-end creative content process, from conceptualization to execution, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope, and meeting the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with editors, authors, artists, designers, and the online team to transform existing content into new and exciting formats that showcase the content of each title.
- Ensure that all reworked and curated content adheres to copyright and permissions guidelines, obtaining necessary approvals as required.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring a steady stream of fresh and imaginative content, while adhering to the company’s commercial calendar.
- Transform text-based content into visually engaging formats, such as, videos, interactive experiences, and image galleries, enhancing its accessibility and appeal.
- Work closely with the Creative and Video Director and the online team to integrate curated content seamlessly into TASCHEN's digital platforms.
- Ensure consistency in visual style, tone, and messaging across various digital channels, maintaining TASCHEN's brand identity throughout.
- Monitor content performance metrics and user engagement.
- Implement accurate metadata and tagging to content, enhancing discoverability and optimizing SEO performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Graphic Design or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in artistic content curation preferably within the art, publishing, or creative industries.
- Exceptional artistic sensibility and an eye for transforming content into visually captivating formats.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of successfully leading creative projects from conception to completion.
- Proficiency in digital content creation tools and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate artistic concepts effectively. Any additional other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and digital analytics tools as well as social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to breathe new life into existing content.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative mindset and experience working with diverse teams.
- Deep passion for art, design, photography, and culture.
What we offer:
- A diverse and demanding job within a creative and international working environment.
- An open business culture with a flat organizational structure and rapid decision-making processes.
- A variety of tasks in a committed, dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of combining remote and on-site work.
- A competitive salary.
- A permanent full-time job.
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com.