The New York Times 36 Hours. USA & Canada. 3rd EditionFlexicloth, 6.6 x 9.4 in., 3.43 lb, 752 pagine40Edizione: Inglese Disponibilità: Disponibile
The New York Times 36 Hours. USA & Canada. 3rd Edition40
Weekends on the Road
The ultimate travel guide to the USA and Canada
In this fully revised and updated third edition of the best-selling USA & Canada volume, TASCHEN presents the best itineraries from across the continent. You’ll find marquee metropolises like New York, Montreal, and Los Angeles; world-famous natural wonders at Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon; the hidden charm of Rust Belt cities like Duluth and Detroit, as well as 33 new stories including Anchorage, the Berkshires, Boulder, and many more.
- More than 5,400 hours worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay
- Practical recommendations for more than 600 restaurants and 450 hotels
- Comprehensive revisions to all 130 itineraries
- New destinations including Downtown Miami, Oakland, Chattanooga, and more
- Color-coded tabs for each region
- Nearly 1,000 photos
- 33 new stories
- Detailed city-by-city maps that pinpoint every stop on your itinerary
From Antwerp to Zurich, trust TASCHEN’s New York Times 36 Hours series with your next travel adventure.
Barbara Ireland edits the 36 Hours, Explorer, and forthcoming Cultured Traveler series of travel books in collaboration with The New York Times and TASCHEN. A writer and editor based in upstate New York, she is a former deputy Travel editor and deputy Op-Ed page editor at The New York Times. She is a graduate of Cornell University and was a John S. Knight journalism fellow at Stanford University.
The New York Times 36 Hours. USA & Canada. 3rd EditionFlexicloth, 16.8 x 24 cm, 1.56 kg, 752 pagine
ISBN 978-3-8365-7532-4Edizione: Inglese