Gallery Sales Associate Paris (Full-time)
For our TASCHEN Store in Paris we are looking for a Full-Time Gallery Sales Associate as soon as possible.
- The opportunity to work across an exciting range of products and clients
- A diversified and dynamic job within an international environment, with plenty of scope for personal development and growth
- Committed team across all cultures, generations, and areas of expertise
An attractive bonus scheme
- You will bring your previous sales experience, preferably in an art or gallery environment, to the sale of the TASCHEN program
- With your drive for sales and advising, you will promote the brand and contribute to the development of its network and sales
- You will support the team with warehouse management, ordering, database maintenance as well as the coordination of incoming goods, merchandise shipments and presentation and maintenance of the product range
- You will bring your sense of responsibility and organizational skills to TASCHEN events, such as book signings, art fairs and new openings at home and abroad
- Your profile is rounded off by excellent communication skills in French, English and any additional languages in addition to strong MS Office skills
Social skills, flexibility, together
with a collaborative and customer-oriented approach, support you in achieving personal and
team sales goals
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to Alicia Westendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org.