For TASCHEN’s subsidiary in Central, Hong Kong we are seeking a Sales Assistant – Asia
This role is responsible for assisting the Sales Representative and providing customer support across Asia for quality service, customer satisfaction, and driving profitability.Your duties and responsibilities
- Support the Sales Representative’s duties and activities
- Provide assistance to our customers across Asia
- Handle customer orders, mailings, deliveries and stock
- Manage day-to-day office operations
- Liaise with TASCHEN store in HK and TASCHEN offices worldwide on PR, marketing, and sales activities
- A degree holder with a minimum of 2 years work experience in sales
- A motivated self-starter capable of working under pressure, individually and as a team player
- A strong sense of priorities and deadlines, with a proactive can-do-approach
- Highly organized, disciplined, detail oriented and responsible
- Strong client focus and orientation as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese and fluent Putonghua essential
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good knowledge of our company and publishing program
- A professional and exclusive work environment
- An open business culture with a flat organizational structure and rapid decision-making processes
- A competitive salary
This position requires an immediate start.
Please forward your resume in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, including a covering letter indicating your salary expectations. All information will be treated confidentially and only used for recruitment purposes.
Applications should reach us by May 31st, 2018, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.