TASCHEN is seeking an experiencedOnline Sales Manager (f/m)
This strategic role is responsible for creating and growing traffic, revenue, and profit by identifying and developing affiliate sales opportunities, multi-channel sale solutions, and strategic partnerships for TASCHEN.
The candidate will work cross-departmentally to ensure all functions (Direct/Channel Sales, Marketing, Social Media, and Customer Care) are engaged in the success of digital sales acquisition, retention, and management.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of proven sales experience and a combination of outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills.Key responsibilities:
- Set up and develop TASCHEN’s affiliate program; manage affiliate sales clients and business across global territories, creating client plans and strategy and coordinating with other departments to achieve sales targets.
- Identify and develop new multi-channel sales solutions to expand TASCHEN’s existing distribution channels, market coverage, and to enter new markets.
- Expand TASCHEN’s strategic partnership portfolio; establish goals for its continued growth and optimization.
- Liaise with internal digital departments; supply information and strategic thinking to support sales processes.
- Manage and monitor overall digital sales performance; provide regular reports on goal performance and forecasting plans.
- A motivated self-starter with a proven track record in successful affiliate marketing sales and digital sales.
- Excellent networking, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle variable working hours and regular travel.
- Internationally minded with a keen interest in Arts & Culture and a knowledge of TASCHEN’s program.
- Fluent English speaker, ideally with a working knowledge of German.
- An open business culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision paths
- A creative, collaborative atmosphere with plenty of scope for developing your own ideas
- Competitive salary
If you have a passion for TASCHEN and think that you have the right profile for this role, please send your resume, cover letter AND salary expectation per mail to TASCHEN GmbH, Iris Päffgen, email@example.com