Dreaming of Dakar? Pining for Paris? Or fancy a few nights in New Orleans? The world is waiting, and since you only have so much time to see it all, why not inject adventure into your every weekend
Since 2011, TASCHEN has transformed the popular New York Times 36 Hours column
into illustrated books
that recognize that a journey does not have to be long to be memorable. Now, following on from our curated regional collections, we’re offering the ultimate travel trio to those yearning to see it all.
Organized from A to Z, this handsomely packaged boxed set offers 3 volumes of the very best of 36 Hours from around the world
, with a total of 365 destinations
, including brand new locations in Africa and the Middle East. A keycard provides instant and unlimited access to the digital edition of each destination
, so you can plan at leisure with the beautiful, inspiring box set, and continue to access all top tips and recommendations remotely.
From Abu Dhabi to Zurich, trust TASCHEN’s New York Times 36 Hours series with your next travel adventure.
- 3 volumes covering 365 hotspots and hideaways from Abu Dhabi to Zurich
- 14 new cities never before published in the 36 Hours book series
- Recommendations for over 1,500 restaurants and 1,000 hotels
- Over 1,000 photos and illustrations
- Easy-to-reference indexes and detailed city-by-city maps
- Keycard inside provides instant and unlimited access to digital editions of all 365 destinations—over $ 75 of free digital content!