Full-Time Sales Associate Brussels
We are looking for a Full-Time Sales Associate for our TASCHEN Store Brussels location to be filled immediately.
Welcome customers to the store, assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on the TASCHEN program
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in achieving sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Assist in reception of deliveries, unpacking of new stock and merchandising.
- Ensure that the product presentation and work area are clean and organized
- Assist with stock management, database maintenance, and other daily tasks as needed
- Provide support during TASCHEN events and book signings
- Previous retail experience
- Energetic, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Willingness to go the extra mile to drive sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including telephone and email manner
- A flexible and friendly attitude with a focus on customer service and teamwork
- Sense of responsibility and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions and inventory procedures a plus
- Interest in art, photography, architecture, design, pop culture, travel, and fashion
- English, French and Flemish fluency required, multiple languages a plus
- A fun and exciting work environment with a dynamic team
- A creative, collaborative and professional atmosphere with plenty of scope for developing your own ideas
- The opportunity to participate in inspiring events and book signings
Position is to be filled immediately.
If you think you’re a good match and would like to be considered, please submit your application, including your CV and motivation letter stating your earliest start date, to Alicia Westendorf, firstname.lastname@example.org