Copy Writer and Digital Editor
We are looking for a creative and passionate Copy Writer and Digital Editor at our office in London to produce and coordinate our online texts in such a way that it attracts an audience.
As Copy Writer and Digital Editor, you will play a pivotal role in crafting compelling and persuasive content across various digital platforms. Your writing skills, attention to detail, and creative flair will be crucial in conveying our brand's message effectively and consistently. You will collaborate closely with digital team to develop engaging copy that best represents our books, resonates with our target audience and enhances our online visibility.
- Create and edit engaging and persuasive copy for various digital channels, including website, social media, email campaigns, advertisements, and more.
- Proofread and edit texts and copy for use on taschen.com to improve clarity and readability, while prioritizing brand consistency.
- Create, produce, and manage high-quality content.
- Coordinate translation of texts.
- Collaborate with the digital team to understand target audience, our product offering, and overall brand messaging to ensure consistent and effective communication.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of each book we publish.
- Act as a contact person for TASCHEN editors and freelancers for real-time updates on books.
- Act as a final editorial checkpoint for outgoing and public-facing texts to customers and clients, including digital newsletters, social media posts, customer service correspondence and other online content, etc.
- Reflect editorial changes on projects as they happen in developing texts to avoid errors or misinformation being shared.
- Strategically and creatively implement department-specific key points about each project into texts to better maximize usability across Sales, PR, Marketing and Social-Media.
- Degree in journalism, communications, or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as Digital Editor or Copy Writer.
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills in English. Any additional languages highlight desired.
- Impeccable feel for language and articulacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player.
- A flexible, problem-solving, and friendly approach.
- Interest in art, photography, architecture, design, pop culture, travel, and fashion.
What we offer:
- A diverse and demanding job within a creative and international working environment
- An open business culture with a flat organizational structure and rapid decision-making processes
- A variety of tasks in a committed, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of combining remote and on-site work
- A competitive salary
- A permanent full-time job
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com