B2B Sales Operations Agents
We are looking for Full-Time multi-lingual B2B Sales Operations Agents (m/f/d)
for the expansion of our new, global B2B Sales Operations team to continue our growth and success in B2B sales. This position will be based in Cologne, Germany and requires excellent language skills in English and at least two other European languages, preferably German and French or Spanish.
- First point of contact for B2B Sales Operations inquiries and orders from B2B customers from different countries
- Order management: assisting the order process where needed, from order entry/processing up to delivery, backorder checks, availability checks, status checks, cancellations, EDI checks etc.
- Order tracking: order documentation, tax and customs issues, correspondence with carriers/couriers and LSPs, shipper allocation organize pickups etc.
- Ensuring high quality customer data: management of customer information, from account creation to deletion, ensuring accuracy of addresses, payment/VAT details, discounts, system setup shipping details etc.
- Management of returns and issuing of credit notes
- Work actively together with colleagues from other departments, such as Sales, Logistics, IT and Finance
- Initiation of and participation in process improvement, digitization and market development projects
- Completed commercial training or degree in business administration or comparable field of study or several years of professional experience as Customer Service Representative or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English, German and French or Spanish, any additional language is a plus
- Precise, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking and quick comprehension
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- International mindset and ability to work in a global environment and team
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel and ERP systems, experience with Microsoft Navision or Business Central is a plus
We offer you:
- A diversified and demanding job within an exciting and international work environment with plenty of scope for development and growth
- A committed dynamic team
- An open business culture with a flat organizational structure and rapid decision-making process
- Flexible working hours
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.